Life, the Universe, and (Almost) Everything

Okay, so not really...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Picture sounds like Picardy Third

Picardy Third is the baroque practice of ending a piece in a minor key signature with a major chord. It was on my orchestra exam today, which wasn't very hard. And everyone checked the list today...I think that Courtney and I are the only ones from our orchestra to get into Chambers Orchestra. Courtney because she's a really good violinist; I had already thought that she might get in. And me because I'm a decent violist, except that I don't think that I would have normally made it if a whole bunch of senior violists hadn't left this year. Still sad about Bianca, though...I wish we were in the same orchestra still. And a several other people too (like Jeff, Roxanne, etc.), but especially Bianca. I hope that I at least see her next year...

And now I will post several pictures on here, in hopes that I can use at least one of them for my profile picture.

...or not. Maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home